Tuesday, January 17, 2012

The After Life

Life after college... wow isn't it magical, no job, no money, living at home. Everything you dream of.. not! But really it is shaping up to be quite nice. I am home saving up some money right now, but I am finally free from these looming burdens of classes to sign up for, or complete, books to buy, places to live, this, that and all the other things. Now am I just taking in all this extra time to do somethings for myself. I have a bunch of great resolutions that I'm jumping on and that is going extremely well (take a look at my 2012 blog). I have also just started a marketing job with North Elite Inc. It is not a dream job, but a job that will earn me a little money as well as strengthen my people skills. As many of you know I will be headed to Aruba in June as well to spend about six months there, living the dream. That should all be squared away in the coming months. Meanwhile, it will be this marketing job, lots of gym time and hopefully get involved in some of my favorite hobbies (dance, art, sporting events, and so on.)

Keep checking my blog out as I attempt to do 2012 new things this year and keep up with my shenanigans.

No comments:

Post a Comment